Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
On my main PC (XP / SP3) Sony Vaio / Intel Pentium 1.7ghz 1gb ram, I am getting the above error on attempting to access several secure sites when using firefox (ver 3.5.5.) This example appears as soon as I attempt to open www.neteller.com. The errors are included below.

I have no problems accessing this site through IE. I also use a netbook on occasion, with a similar set up (obviously not the same, otherwise this wouldn't be happening, I guess!) but the netbook is able to access the site using both firefox and IE.

Any ideas? I have searched high and low but most of the websites state that it is not a problem with my pc but the server end. Not really helpful in identifying why pc no.1 can't access it but pc no.2 can..Happy to provide whatever you need to help me to resolve this really annoying issue.

Error -
type Exception report

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: ContentTypeList does not contain a supported content type: hc/url;*/*
org.apache.myfaces.shared_impl.renderkit.html.HtmlRendererUtils.selectContentType(HtmlRendererUtils.java:1044)
org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.HtmlRenderKitImpl.createResponseWriter(HtmlRenderKitImpl.java:126)
com.sun.facelets.FaceletViewHandler.createResponseWriter(FaceletViewHandler.java:415)
com.sun.facelets.FaceletViewHandler.renderView(FaceletViewHandler.java:527)
com.neteller.commons.presentation.jsf.FaceletsChainViewHandler.renderView(FaceletsChainViewHandler.java:68)
org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.render(LifecycleImpl.java:384)
javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:138)
org.apache.myfaces.webapp.MyFacesServlet.service(MyFacesServlet.java:74)
org.apache.shale.faces.ShaleApplicationFilter.doFilter(ShaleApplicationFilter.java:285)
com.neteller.member.filter.AuthenticationFilter.doFilter(AuthenticationFilter.java:67)
com.neteller.member.filter.CampaignFilter.doFilter(CampaignFilter.java:70)
com.neteller.member.filter.CoBrandFilter.doFilter(CoBrandFilter.java:36)
com.neteller.member.filter.BlockedIPFilter.doFilter(BlockedIPFilter.java:36)
com.seejava.Filter.doFilter(Filter.java:49)
com.seejava.SeeJava.doFilter(SeeJava.java:1500)
com.neteller.member.filter.RequestLogFilter.doFilter(RequestLogFilter.java:54)
org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.support.OpenSessionInViewFilter.doFilterInternal(OpenSessionInViewFilter.java:173)
org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:77)

note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache Tomcat/5.5.25 logs.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.