Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I use Firefox 3.5 with excellent results. The browser is a miracle to all users and relegates IE to a cosy grave.

NOW ! The net is full of search items from users pleading in desperation for a means of deleting the universally unpopular iGoogle Home Page Tab on the left side of the page.

Solutions are infinite, some from punters and many from "experts" with a conclusion that this obnoxious tab CANNOT be deleted. It was obviously inserted by some irresponsible idiot in the Google organisation to plague the butt off all their users.

WELL chums, this piece of crap CAN be removed easily in a few seconds. Never mind the whole batch of suggestions you may read on the net - DO THIS and get rid of this ridiculous piece of irresponsible crap for ever.

Search for "iGoogle Tab Remover", version 1.9.5 by David Rubin in the authentic Add-ons for Firefox. Download it - it only takes a few seconds, install this add-on and activate.

BINGO ! The Home Tab scourge of iGoogle is GONE for ever.

All the countless hundreds of pleading users and worthless solutions that come up on the net relating to this brainless incursion into customers freedom of choice are rendered a waste of net space.

Job done in seconds.

John Bull

·
God (TSF Enthusiast)
1,118 Posts
I take it the tab annoyed you very much didn't it?

·
Banned
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just in case nobody here knows what I am describing - here is a screen shot ;-

This piece of Googlitic brainless fixed nonsense occupies width space and you will see that the calendar is cut off to make room for it.

Once the add-on I specified is activated, this piece of rubbish is killed off and the gadgets can expand.

This matter is the subject of countless irritated users on other Forums, together with solutions offered that do not work. Only this add-on does the trick.

I am not out for any discussion, just to give the solution to those users who are subjected to this immovable monstrosity.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.