Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I remember a long time ago before one of the firefox updates, when I typed something in the address bar of Firefox, it would give me autofill suggestions that matched what I was typing from the BEGINNING of the url. But now when I type something, it starts giving me suggestions from all over, like the MIDDLE or END of the url. For example, lets say I wanted to go to computer.com, so I type "com", I start getting results of the all matches with the word "com" in it with the most visited first, like "blah.COM" or "beCOMe.edu". I think the option I want is for it to autofill alphabetically (disregarding www.) instead of what it does now.

I tried searching on how to fix this Firefox was first changed to do this and I believe I couldnt find an answer. I also forgot what I searched cause I couldnt find any results this time so would appreciate any help. Thanks!

I'm also attaching a screenshot of what I mean. I was trying to go to complex.com and always ended up getting eonline.com as the first option. I also have a habit of pressing enter right away so it kept eonline as the first option cause I was visiting it the most.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.