Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, so here's the story, I've had to recently reformat my computer due to some virus problems, I reinstalled all of my System Mechanic protection and everything. After I got all of protection up I started to load my games, the first of which is my Final Fantasy XI, now normally it'll connect and allow me to put in my information; I started the bugger up and it doesn't connect online.

I've turned off my active firewall and virus protection along with my system guard. My firewall is set to allow POL.EXE to bypass the wall anyways, but it just doesn't connect. I checked the network settings on it and it claims that my Global IP Address is not set. I'm getting the POL-106 error message on it. It's been almost a month and I'm about ready to drop this, could someone help me?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Alright, so here's the story, I've had to recently reformat my computer due to some virus problems, I reinstalled all of my System Mechanic protection and everything. After I got all of protection up I started to load my games, the first of which is my Final Fantasy XI, now normally it'll connect and allow me to put in my information; I started the bugger up and it doesn't connect online.

I've turned off my active firewall and virus protection along with my system guard. My firewall is set to allow POL.EXE to bypass the wall anyways, but it just doesn't connect. I checked the network settings on it and it claims that my Global IP Address is not set. I'm getting the POL-106 error message on it. It's been almost a month and I'm about ready to drop this, could someone help me?

Please I really need help with my situation.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you have the version of system mechanic that comes with an anti-virus,and firewall?if so try turning the firewall off.be sure to turn it back on after trying to play.
I've tried that, Anti-Virus, Firewall, and System Guard were all turned off when I tried to connect to PlayOnline.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.