Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have used Audiogalaxy and ALWAYS loved it, but now...it is dead and just about gone. I have BearShare, but trying to find something that will actually connect (everything is always BUSY) is like pulling teeth. Same thing with WinMX.....there are always thousands of people waiting and I never can get the download!! Kaaza scares the crap out of me...so now where do I go? Is there anything as user friendly as Audiogalaxy was?

·
Registered
150 Posts
I use and love WinMX.... its the best out there.

Stay away from the Spyware crap like Kazza etc

·
Registered
22 Posts
Get Kazaa Lite. Works for me...most of the time...(to be honest i like to get my hands on those people who cut u off at the very last second of downloading huge file)

·
Registered
2 Posts
What is so scary about Kazaa? You can select one folder that is accessed for sharing. I've had no problems using that program until now...(see my thread.)
I suggest Morpheus as well. If you have tons of time to download and have an ecclectic taste in music, try furthur.net You can get whole live shows from various bands. Some files are in sHn format so you have to go to etree.com to get the shn file opener program.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.