Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sorry If this is the incorrect forum for this but it is somewhat related to the problem.

So last night my computer had some virus or something called
"Windows Fix Disk" which deleted all of my files and folders or maybe it hid them I am not sure. I used a system restore from about 2-3 days ago. Now I am having issues with folders/files. All of my favorites do not show up In my favorites tab. If I click my address bar I can clearly see that they are still there, also when I go back to a website that I had previously had favorited and try to re-favorite it, a message appears telling me it is already in my favorites and asks if I wish to overwrite it. When I try to overwrite or save a new favorite the website still does not show up in the favorites tab. Also when I try to run a few of my programs I get a message that says "Runtime error 53 File Not Found" or Runtime Error Program C:\... If anyone could help me fix this problem I would be much abliged. Thank you in advance for any help.

·
TSF Emeritus
15,080 Posts
Hello and welcome to TSF :wave:

I would recommend that you go here; read and follow the instructions very carefully; then, post all the requested logs and information; as instructed, to here. (Just click on the coloured links.)

Once done, please be patient, as the Security Team Analysts are usually very busy; one of them will answer your request as soon as they can.

Good luck :smile:

Please also remember DO NOT post your logs in this thread, please start a new thread here. (Just click on the coloured link.) and post the logs.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.