Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys
I have took some digital video classes some years ago. The institute provide me a player with some video files of different classes with the file extension .dvt which only playable given software in the disk with a license file. I am now try to play all video with the player and license file to another system to play and watch those classes but it said your license not match.
question is how should I open those .dvt files on other player rather than default player which has license restrictions.
I also tried vlc player to play those files but its useless.
Please guide me
The license file was made on VB++ and cannot be modified and it actually contain processor id and that's the reason it cannot be played on other pc with the existent license.

Thanks

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you so much for given me fast solution, but unfortunately I couldn't find timecoder pro any where on searching, found some dead links but not any link is alive now. could you please guide me regarding this matter. Thanks once again.

· TSF Moderator , Hardware Team , Networking Team
11,903 Posts
I am now try to play all video with the player and license file to another system to play and watch those classes but it said your license not match.
question is how should I open those .dvt files on other player rather than default player which has license restrictions.
I also tried vlc player to play those files but its useless.
The license file was made on VB++ and cannot be modified and it actually contain processor id and that's the reason it cannot be played on other pc with the existent license.
I'm afraid TechSupportForum's Rules do not allow us to assist you with that task.

Tech Support Forum Rules & Conduct

"TSF RULES - QUICK REFERENCE
  • You may not ask for assistance to circumvent restrictions or security on any computer system or network.

• You may not ask for assistance with any deemed illegal activities such as but NOT restricted to the following:
    • hacking
    • password cracking
    • assistance with accessing copyrighted software programs

ASSISTANCE WITH ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES

We will not provide any user with information about the location of websites that assist with the following activities

• hacking
  • password cracking

We will also not offer advice, assistance or instruction with regard to any of the above activities, illegal or otherwise.

ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES

Users may not post hacks, cracks, or give instruction how to pirate any type of software, or anything similar, in any forum of TSF. We do not condone, support or give instruction on any illegal activity pertaining to computer systems, computer hardware, computer software programs or computer related activities. Included in this group of activities are requests for help to circumvent system admin passwords or Administrator settings on networks. We do understand that the majority of requests may be legitimate, but we do not have the means to discern these from non-legitimate requests.
"

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm afraid TechSupportForum's Rules do not allow us to assist you with that task.

Tech Support Forum Rules & Conduct

"TSF RULES - QUICK REFERENCE
    • You may not ask for assistance to circumvent restrictions or security on any computer system or network.

• You may not ask for assistance with any deemed illegal activities such as but NOT restricted to the following:
      • hacking
      • password cracking
      • assistance with accessing copyrighted software programs

ASSISTANCE WITH ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES
We will not provide any user with information about the location of websites that assist with the following activities
    • hacking
    • password cracking

We will also not offer advice, assistance or instruction with regard to any of the above activities, illegal or otherwise.
ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES
Users may not post hacks, cracks, or give instruction how to pirate any type of software, or anything similar, in any forum of TSF. We do not condone, support or give instruction on any illegal activity pertaining to computer systems, computer hardware, computer software programs or computer related activities. Included in this group of activities are requests for help to circumvent system admin passwords or Administrator settings on networks. We do understand that the majority of requests may be legitimate, but we do not have the means to discern these from non-legitimate requests."
I understand and apologize.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.