Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry I r not so smartz about computers please bear with me

Anyways I have an Asus laptop and two of the Usb ports are right next to the audio and microphone connectors. As soon as I plug anything in these two USB ports like my mouse, I will hear strange feedback sounds from my headphones. Like I can literally hear my mouse move across my screen.. its so damn weird! I have no idea how to solve this problem... please help :(

The only solution I can think of is just buy a headset thats for Usb and avoid connecting into the audio jacks.

·
Administrator, Manager, Microsoft Support, Acting
34,376 Posts
Hi -

If other USB ports are used, there is no feedback?

Be sure that all device drivers are updated, including audio. Go to Asus Support site as well as the device manufacturer's support site for audio driver updates.

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

`

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hello and Welcome to the Forums. Like jcgriff said, make sure all of your device drivers are updated. Also, what other external devices do you have connected to the computer?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi -

If other USB ports are used, there is no feedback?

Be sure that all device drivers are updated, including audio. Go to Asus Support site as well as the device manufacturer's support site for audio driver updates.

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

`

Well I only have 3 Usb ports and two of them are right next to the audio jack on the right side of my laptop. Both of them create feedback though my headset. The other Usb port on the left side of my laptop creates no feedback though the headset.

Also i will look up the audio devices and hope that works. Thank you for the advice i really appreciate it

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello and Welcome to the Forums. Like jcgriff said, make sure all of your device drivers are updated. Also, what other external devices do you have connected to the computer?
Uhm the only devices i use for usb is a optic mouse and a belkin cooling pad. Whats also interesting is when I plug that cooling pad near my audio jack it makes a different buzz sound.

I just updated my audio drivers and nothing changed... So I'm going to spam download every driver I see. I'll let you know later if this works... something tells me no its not

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would have no idea how to record the sound from my headset... is there some program I can use?

I mean its hard to describe of course. Its like a constant buzz sound and gets louder when I move the mouse.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.