Tech Support banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
I really like Poynt. It is available for both IOS and Android devices. With it you can search for the cheapest gas prices in your area, movies, restaurants and businesses. It will even give you the directions to whatever you find from where you are currently located at.

·
Moderator, Automotive Team
12,598 Posts
Poynt does that? I know Gas Buddy does, but I never knew Poynt did.

Another of my favorites is Dropbox, simply install it on your phone and computer and transfer files and pictures between the two without hooking up

·
12,598 Posts
I found one called root uninstaller, I had it on my other Epic that I rooted, and it will remove any and all applications, like the ones you don;t want but come with the phone, but it requires you to " root" the phone, and I found that useing Go launcher actually works just as good at making icons I don't want go away and Advanced App killer Froyo gets the job don just as good and doesn't require you to take a chance at bricking your phone.

·
12,598 Posts
the Led Zeppelin app,

where do I get it from
To my generation that is a MUST HAVE app.

·
12,598 Posts
I love the song, I have every led Zeppelin album ever made, most are on Vinyl but one is on a cd (Bonzo forgive me)

·
12,598 Posts
LOL, My Epic is GREAT at running everything I currently have but some aps are pay apps and I pay enough the way it is
Besides for every pay app theres at least one free one

·
Registered
3 Posts
Currently, I'm addicted to Temple Run! Such a cool game!

I also discovered a new social networking app which is Path. You guys should try it!

21 - 40 of 47 Posts