Tech Support banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
TSF Emeritus
15,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought it wold be interesting to find out what everyone's fav Apps and Games are.

I will start, I don't really use much apps except for the TSF one, I mainly play games. My fav game would have to be Angry Birds :grin: I remember when it first got released I would play it religiously.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Back in the days of Palm pilots, i purchased the game Warfare Incorporated by Spiffcode. That's my favorite app/game to date.

·
TSF Emeritus
15,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I like that! That would come in handy for long bus trips. I will have set that up in the next couple of days.

Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
92 Posts
PS3 on the HTC?! That's impressive. Also check out the n64 emulators some devs have come up with for the ipod touch/iphone. Of course this would require a jailbroken ipod...

·
Registered
5,202 Posts
PS3 on the HTC?! That's impressive. Also check out the n64 emulators some devs have come up with for the ipod touch/iphone. Of course this would require a jailbroken ipod...
Its only ps1 (PSX), but you can connect a ps3 controller to it using bluetooth.

You should see some of the looks i get downtown when I'm sitting on a bench playing the original tony hawk waiting for friends.

Also, cobaltcontroller (What you use to sync the remote) also works for other emus. I play GBA with a wii controller :p

·
Moderator, Automotive Team
12,598 Posts
My favorite app is called Radar Now, it doesn't do squat, no five day forecast, no national map of whats coming next month, none of that, what it does do is show you what is over your head, which is EXACTLY what I need to work where I work at.

·
TSF - Emeritus
14,777 Posts

·
Moderator, Automotive Team
12,598 Posts
Another app I love nowadays and use every time I need gas is called Gas Buddy, it uses your phones built in gps to find the cheapest gas near you, and also lets you pick favorites, when you report a price you earn points toward a lottery for a free 250 prepaid gas card.
Around here I can get almost 600 points a day in the morning reporting teh price changes I see on my way to work.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Fast Customer is a new iphone app which allows you to select a company you wish to call like Verizon and then you input the phone number where you can be reached. Then the app calls the company for you and then rings you back once a real, live human being is on the phone. No more phone trees or elevator music!

·
TSF - Enthusiast
1,835 Posts
My favorite apps (keep in mind that I run a computer repair business and this is my business phone):
pdanet for tethering
Color Flashlight to see into those small computer cabinets
Wifi Analyzer
Router Passwords
NPR News
CamScanner
Square to take credit card payments

1 - 20 of 47 Posts