Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
recently, I have encountered a problem in facebook. On facebook chat, I can chat to anyone apart from one person. I cannot se her on chat, but she calls me and says she is on chat, talking to other people. I've tried using facebook on my iphone, my mobile and my pc, and she has tried different platforms, but nothing is happening and we have to talk through inboxing, which is very slow. Any help please? It would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
My thought is user error.

Just an opinion here, but if you're not having problems with anyone else chatting, it sounds like this person is doing something wrong.

I don't facebook however so I wouldn't have the slightest idea what that might be.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My thought is user error.

Just an opinion here, but if you're not having problems with anyone else chatting, it sounds like this person is doing something wrong.

I don't facebook however so I wouldn't have the slightest idea what that might be.
Thanks for the quick reply;
she says she can chat to everyone but me, and I can chat to everyone but her. I've checked for solutions online but cannot find anything on the subject... :/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.