Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
So i have been using Firefox for the past couple years. Recently, i have upgraded my OS from Windows vista home edition 32bit to Windows 7 professional 32bit. After i upgraded, I installed and loaded Firefox fine, however, when clicking on "messages" or "comment" or "poke" or "like" nothing happens.

The reason why i suspect Firefox to be the issue, is i have disabled all addons and the problem persists. I have not noticed the issue on any other sites, so it might be Facebook's interaction with Firefox. I have tried IE8, and can get a connection to all the features of Facebook, but I don't like having to do that to catch up with my friends and whatnot. Firefox also worked fine with Facebook while i was using vista. Also the messages inbox, and individual messages do not load. I have tried deleting cookies and clearing the cache. I have made sure that Javascript is enabled. I have made sure that firefox is updated. The chat function also does not work; it only tells me the number of friends online.

if you could save me the annoyance of using IE, I would like to thank you in advance. I will try to attach some screen-shots.

something it says in almost every error thing under tools>error console
is: "unknown property 'resize'. Declaration dropped." or "Expected declaration but found '*'. Skipped to next declaration" or "unknown property 'zoom'. Declaration dropped"...

other similar errors continue down the page.

also all of them are "syntax errors" on line one except for one "vb_quickeditor is not defined" on line 12

all found under the error tab in tools>error console

wes

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.