1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just installed Fable: The Lost Chapters and when I tried to play it said ;

Microsoft Visual C ++ Runtime Library

Runtime Error

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information.

It doesn't open at all. It just displays this message. At first I thought, it might be the sysytem requirements, but I chacked it and my computer is able to meet every one of the system requirements. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it about ten times. It still doesn't work and still displays the same error message. I don't know what to do anymore. :4-dontkno

I really need help. Any help from anyone would be gladly accepted. Please!!!!

·
Registered
314 Posts
It sounds like you might not have some certain DLL files in the WINDOWS folder that you need. However, I don't know how to find out which ones. My advice is to go to the troubleshooter on the site and look there. But here was a good place to start.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the exact same problem,my computer meets all requirements and uses ATI Radeon 9200 SE and i still have no solution to this problem.can anyone help?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Frequency

Virtua said:
I have the exact same problem,my computer meets all requirements and uses ATI Radeon 9200 SE and i still have no solution to this problem.can anyone help?
try to change monitor frequency in which the game is running to 60Hz , i solved this problem by that.

·
Registered
866 Posts
uh sorry for asking this oft asked question again but i have the same problem outlined here.i can install fable TLC with no glitches but when i try to run it shows me a screen with "fable" written on it and then i get the runtime error in visual c++ library. i have a p5-2.4 gb with nvidia mx4000(64mb) and 1 gb of memory.hope someone can help here.

·
Registered
866 Posts
ty for the link but the page is in german or something.clicking on the link saying 3DA just leads to another page ,but no d/l:4-dontkno

·
Registered
49 Posts
corsair said:
ty for the link but the page is in german or something.clicking on the link saying 3DA just leads to another page ,but no d/l:4-dontkno
When you press the link on the opened page click start then at the top click files and click on the big image. It’s the download link. The program is in English.
Or download it in this page. (press the big screenshot of 3D Analyzer)

·
Registered
866 Posts
whee ty very much i d/l it.i have just given the cd to the shop to check that it's not a problem with cd itself.will get it morrow possibly and i'll check running it with this d/l.tyvm again

·
Registered
866 Posts
well i tried running 3DA with different options checked but it doesnt work.if i put 3DA in a different folder(or any place other than the game folder), when i select the exe and hit run, it does nothing.but if i put 3DA inside the game folder it says "error while injecting dll into target process.:4-dontkno

·
Registered
49 Posts
corsair said:
well i tried running 3DA with different options checked but it doesnt work.if i put 3DA in a different folder(or any place other than the game folder), when i select the exe and hit run, it does nothing.
As I told you, it most likely will not work. I have tried the same with Serious Sam 2. It just entered the game and then there was white screen. Therefore, it is very rare to work. 3DA just emulates the pixel shader; however, it will not install pixel shader on your video card.

·
Registered
866 Posts
ack i dont even enter the game.um could you tell me what settings you checked on for the pixel shader?just check on everything that says "pixel shader"?

·
Registered
866 Posts
did that, sir, but no luck:cry: i unzipped 3DAnalayze to my d drive,selected fable.exe in my c drive, checked emulate pixel shader caps under hardware limits.when i hit run, the button just greys out for a few seconds and then become clickable again.no sign nor sound of game:cry:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.