Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I have been having problems with a 350gb external hard drive and using my ipod as an external drive. I have recently bought a DivX / Xvid DVD player that as USB compatibility.

But for some reason my hard drive wont load into the DVD player, it loads the USB menu, but wont load any files and goes back to the main screen. Now my brother has the same ipod i plug his in and all folders and files load straight away.

Are there problems with my external hard drive and ipod drive. Could there be a corrupt file on there. Is there any software i could use to look for bad sectors or clean up etc? Any help would be great i just dont get why mine wont load but others will into it.

Also when i have both of them connected in my front two USB ports on my PC sometimes the external hard drive goes off, a red light appears and drive is removed... I just tried it then, my ipod was connected into my front USB on PC, so i connected my External HD in the port next to it, and it went off wouldnt load, big RED light. I turned it off took the ipod out and just put in the hard drive and its fine, dont understand.

I just want to get them working and working with my dvd player mainly!

Cheers
Paul

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.