Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys i have a problem. A friend of mine downloaded a virus accidentally and it got sent to everyone ono her buddy list. Me being the cool kid that I am was obviously on her buddy list. well, i knew her so i clicked it and downloaded it, but now i know that was a mistake. now everytime i start up windows it says that express.exe is tring to access the internet and its not a verified publisher. I tried to find it where it said it was ,but its not there. :4-dontkno So if you guys have any help write me back or I.M me metalmulisha5550
thanks
-Metal

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Please read and follow the five step process outlined in this post.

Then download HijackThis - this program will help us determine if there are any spyware/malware on your computer. Create a folder at C:\HJT and move HijackThis.exe there. Run a scan and save the log file. Get HijackThis Analyzer and save it to the same folder as the hijackthis.log file. Run HijackThis Analyzer and type in y if you agree. Open up the result.txt file created. Copy the whole result.txt log and post it back here. Do not fix anything in HijackThis since they may be harmless. Make sure to include the System information at the top of the log as well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.