Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my first thread!!!!!!!

So im experiecing some problems wich are a pain in the *** for me...
I recently installed Windows XP Professional SP2 and had a lot of problems since, which i managed to solve in general, but now the bigest problem is one related with explorer.exe . The thing is that im using the computer and from out of nowhere an error message apears which informs me that explorer.exe will shut down (which then restarts). This happends every 15 minutes if i dont use the computer or every minute if i use a program like IExplorer, or messenger or the last one was with uupdate.exe.

So i have my norton antivirus updated(which im about to remove, i hate it) i performed an activescan from pandaantivirus.com, then scaned my computer with registry mechanic and adaware and nothing came up. I also tried windows update but my sistem failed te verification for original software so, i will purchase an original xp next month but i want my computer to work properly until then!!! To add something i can tell that there is nothing suspicious in sistem process...

Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What can i do?????

Hope to hear a reply,,,

Agustin

·
Registered
85 Posts
It sounds as though your copy of Windows XP is not genuine (failed verification and your intent to purchase an "original copy"). If this is the case, no support can be provided in these forums.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I understand that, and im sorry for using non original software,,,but i live in argentina and here dollars are overvaluated so i cant afford an original xp soft since it is up to 6 times more expensive than in the US. Im planing to buy it though, but not before testing it properly, in fact, i purchased the win 2000 professional cd but i wanted to test xp.
Please, could anyone make an exeption to the rule????? Think that for you win xp is valued on 200-300 dollars, but i have to pay for it about 1000-1100, wouldent all of you wanted to be perfectly sure if the OS really worth it before paying that amount???

PLEASE I NEED HELP!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.