Tech Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a spread with multiple tabs. In one column, I have hyperlinks of sequential numbers that link to receipts. Each tab is for one year. The links start at the number one and go until the end of the year.

Here's a sample of my current link: D:\Documents\RECEIPTS\2021\974.pdf

I need to only edit out the D: on every link and replace it with: \\NAS\backup

I use Windows 10 Home. I have the Office 2007 suite. Can anyone help me out?

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you, but I tried this before coming here. I was hoping it was that easy. It's not working. I'm getting a window that states "Microsoft Windows cannot find the data you are searching for."

Please look at my initial post. I'm trying to edit a portion of over a thousand hyperlinks. Also, I'm using office 2007.

Can anyone help me?

·
Team Manager, Microsoft Support
30,000 Posts
Do you have the workbook filters set to "Show All"?

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Corday;

Where will I see that option? It doesn't exist in my Find and Replace window.

I went to my formula tab and clicked on "show formulas," but that just shows my ledger formulas in a different column.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OK, now I'm really confused. I thought we were looking in "Find and Replace" for the "show all" setting.

Your link refers to MS Visual Basic, which I don't believe I have and it appears to be a tool that needs to be purchased?

Moreover, your link is demonstrating functions that are different than what I am trying to achieve.

Am I missing something?

I'm just trying to edit only a portion of over a thousand hyperlinks all at the same time - in a find/replace fashion, if possible.

·
Team Manager, Microsoft Support
30,000 Posts
I'll be out most of the day. Hope someone else jumps on this.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts