Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im kind of getting depressed...
Excel 2000 is really depressing. I have built a Macro Module that i use all the time, with diffrent variables (their just strings in fact).
It allows to pick up the variables 's data (using filters) and stick it into a file named after the varaible(its a template file i made that the macro open, rename it to with the variable name and save it with the new data imported) and when it comes to refreshing the pivottables, it goes fine...but not with three type of variables i use(they contain Data and everything works fine) but it just wont read the recently added data to refresh the pivot tables and skips all the macros containing the PT refreshing and feilds adjusting. It gives me a message i wrote that it finished the macro. And when i try to refresh it manually it gives me a critical error that it cant read memory, and excel shutsdown.What the hell is wrong...PLEASE HELP BEFORE I BLOW MY SELF TIED UP TO THIS COMPUTER..HEEEEELLLLLPP
Ps: after i try the macro with these strings...Excel cant seem to highlight the selection...it select without highliting.

:no: :dead:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.