Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, I have a huge problem with my power supply and video cards. I have tried to include the event log files. I just started having trouble last week, but I can see by the logs that are in the Thousands. I have Reformatted my Hard Drive, Once already. I dont know where to start, or if I should Reformat it again. I am not the best with computers, and I am sure that I have Downloaded some Crap and I am Paying for it now. I have just tried to upload my Event Logs, but it says the file is Too Large. Any Help is Greatly Appreciated. Thx :banghead:

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
Firstly welcome.
Now, a description of the fault/s and any error code that may have been displayed would be a good place to start.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, I can't find anyway to send you my Event Logs. Do you have an email that I can send the files to. That seems to be the only way to get them to you. I am Not the Best with Computers. Thx

·
Microsoft-Team Manager , Hardware - Team Manager
68,506 Posts
Hi, you could use Dropbox or one drive, the logs for the past week would be all you need and if it is the same error each time then 1 log, (the most recent) might do and if not someone can always ask for more.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.