Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, when I try to start up my computer I get this: (error message Browseui.dill you may have to reinstall the browser) then the screen goes black and I have no use of anything. I did a google search under:
error message Browseui.dill and I didn't see anything for xp or start-up, most listing were for page defalts or shut down. Any ideas? Rick

·
Registered
107 Posts
It is a valid system dll. If it has been corrupted or deleted you should be able to restore it using another copy, or use your XP install cd for fix your system.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi kill, thanks, I tried the xp cd but even that won't work. When I (press any key to boot from cd) the system
by-passes the cd, (although the cd does start up) and boots up and goes to the same message? any ideas? Rick

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
(error message Browseui.dill you may have to reinstall the browser)

hi, I got this message and then tried to boot from the cd (as was suggested in a previous post) but when I tried to boot from cd-rom the cd-rom didn't give me an option to install or repair, it just went to boot-up and I got the same error message. Any ideas? Rick

·
Registered
107 Posts

·
Premium Member
78,002 Posts
post back to the same thread,when you start a new one with a reply it does not make any sense sitting there on it's own
i have merged the two together
in the run box type
sfc /scannow
and press enter

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.