Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an error message: An error occurred while loading a file. AOL will attempt to restore the file. My emails, however, are affected. I have email icons without subjects. The emails do open but I cannot know what they are or who sent them prior to opening and I cannot download attachments, answer or forward the messages. This is a potential disaster if I cannot fix this quickly.

Any help appreciated.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I have an error message: An error occurred while loading a file. AOL will attempt to restore the file. My emails, however, are affected. I have email icons without subjects. The emails do open but I cannot know what they are or who sent them prior to opening and I cannot download attachments, answer or forward the messages. This is a potential disaster if I cannot fix this quickly.

Any help appreciated.

ok your issue is aol....

if you need to use aol, go to aol.com you can check your email there via the web so you should have no problems with downloading or what not

now onto aol.... dont use it unless you HAVE to

contact aol for support for their program..

thanks
Wolf~

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wolfie:

Thanks...Working through AOL.com does work around the issue...Still would like to work as usual if anyone else knows how to fix the problem.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Wolfie:

Thanks...Working through AOL.com does work around the issue...Still would like to work as usual if anyone else knows how to fix the problem.
:) np

you can backup your data, remove the application and then reinstall

Other then that i have no help on the application :( sorry..

Thanks
Wolf~

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.