Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have windows Xp and when loading a error comes up c:\PROGRAM~1\SOFTWA~1\soproc.exe. Can anyone tell me what program will take this off my computer.It loa :sayyes: ds each time I boot up windows it doesnt interfere with getting on the internet but just annoying.If anyone knows plz let me know ty. :4-dontkno

P

·
0 Posts
I would check for malware. Click on greyknights link below and follow the instructions. And post a hjt log under hjt log help forum located under the security section.

Regards.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
hi sweetyrose,

one thing you can do is, when you get to the desktop of your computer click on start -> run and then type in "msconfig" without the "". then click on th startup tab and uncheck the program that deals with the program that is starting up. good luck

i also recommend download hijackthis from www.majorgeeks.com and posting a log in the hijackthis section so they can help you get rid of your problem. good luck

·
Registered
559 Posts
Has any one even heard of the .exe? I haven't, i looked it up and i only found it in logs.. so it is probably a good idea to go ahead and post a log of your own.
-blitze

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.