Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay I did something stupid by downloading & trying to run a program where I didn't know where it was comming from. My fault but now my computer is completely useless & I really need help fixing it. I don't have a bunch of money to take it in to get it repaired so I am hoping I can get some help here.

I mean useless in the fact I can not access Task Manager, I can not RUN anything, they all have disappeared from the menu. If I try to even run Internet Explorer it won't let me. Any program I try to use is immediatly shut down. It runs for like a few seconds then goes away. I am not a computer savy person when it comes to things like this. I really am begging for some help. I have no idea where to begin. I can't download any programs to help me. I can't even access the internet. I have it unplugged from the internet now & am using another computer to write this. Is it even possible to fix my problem now? I'm not sure but there is nothing I have tried that worked. I even had ComboFix on my computer & it wouldn't let me access it. I changed the name of the program & tried it again but then it disappeared from my desktop. I need help please!:4-dontkno

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.