Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi. I have a ep-4plmi motherboard but have a problem everything working but I get nothing from the monitor but no signal is shown on screen.
I'v changed the plugin monitor cards but still nothing I hope you can help with this problem ty:4-dontkno

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi loda117 and ty for the quick reply. The video card is a plug in and not built on to the motherboard as for the power suply I know that's ok because I'v tested it on another pc as for model no. I think it's say's 4plmi-050112D02226

·
Emeritus
51,675 Posts
PC Specs?
Pre-Built Brand & Model Number
Custom Built-Brand & Model of Mobo-CPU-RAM-Graphics-PSU.

·
TSF - Enthusiast
3,172 Posts
so at this point have you tried unplugging everything from the board as i stated above and test it only with CPU RAM and the Graphics Card. Make sure all power connections are plugged in properly
As for the model number of the power supply I am not pulling anything on google.
I am sure if you open up the case and look at the Power supply it will give you the make and model of it with watts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
loda117 soz for the delay to reply. The power supply is a EZcool super silent atx_450 jsp pent4 AC 230V UK setting.
and no I'v not tryed unpluging and re pluging everything 1 at a time but I'l try that and get back to you ty againe

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tyree
ok the Mobo is a EP_4PLMI, the CPU is a pent4, the PSU is as a bove a EZcool, the RAM is 512mb x 2 and the video card woz Radeon 9250 256mb ddr with dvi tv C3D6059 I hope this will help and ty to you soz the pc woz shop made

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.