Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have encountered strange behavior when attempting to add a calendar item. The year for the proposed date consists of the current date of the month concatenated at the end of the year (e.g. when trying to add an event of the 23d of a month in 2005 the proposed year is 200523!) I have reinstalled and reupgraded office 2004 and the strange behavior persists. Deleting Entourage preference doesn't help. My identity database checks out ok, and the error is also present with a new identity.

Has anyone else encountered and/or solved this issue?

nsteinmetz (no spam) mdjd.com

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks to Minasi Elias on the Microsoft Entourage forum the problem is solved (or at least there is a workaround.) The bug relates to the date format used in the sustem date and time preference. Minasi from Brazil had a similar problem using a Portuguese date format, and I had been using a custom date preference. Resetting to United States format avoided the erratic behavior (i.e. bug) in Entourage.

·
Banned
1 Posts
Has anyone connected Juno ISP for MAC with OS X 10.3? What is the secret? I have had local techs working on it , called Juno tech support and Apple and still have not been able to connect with the internet with this ISP. The authtenication system and install disk seem to assure a ddisconnect with a remote computer controling the port and the setgup I so carefully ins :4-dontkno :4-dontkno :4-dontkno :4-dontkno :4-dontkno talled.

Help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.