Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI

does somebody know how to get rid of that thing? As soon as I take it out from auto start, it makes an entry in the registry again.

hw45

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi x5dr

I had tried that already, but it comes back. I looked in system.ini for a "run" entry - nothing there either. There is also no entry in autoexec.bat or config.sys.

·
Registered
5 Posts
With my creative sb 128 you disable it through device manager. There's a tab on one of the sound card screens. I don't know if the same option exists on the newer live or audigy cards though.
Joe.

·
Registered
336 Posts
if you right click the tray icon do you have Preferences or something similar? There may be a LOAD TO TRAY at BOOT or Add to Startup option you can disable...or look in STARTUP in Start/Programs.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
x5dr

no there is nothing like that at all. I guess ensoniq tecs didn't have their best day programming that driver.

thanks for reply

hw45

·
Registered
23 Posts
hw45 said:
x5dr

no there is nothing like that at all. I guess ensoniq tecs didn't have their best day programming that driver.

thanks for reply

hw45
Its irrelevant to tells us that u cant remove that from msconfig as x5 told u , in msconfig there are all ****s that running without ur permission in this windows , so u hafta go in -> startup and remove the name of file called eqsonicbla lb abla sux.exe and will work

·
Registered
42 Posts
Does no good to remove it in msconfig. One of the sound card's drivers (dll) automatically puts it back in the startup, when it, itself loads up. I actually hacked this file (can't remember which it is, as it's been years since I had the card) and took the reference to starter.exe out, and it no longer started up. But, as I remember, I found out later on, that it can be disabled in the sound control panel somewhere.

·
Registered
23 Posts
GreyBoy said:
Does no good to remove it in msconfig. One of the sound card's drivers (dll) automatically puts it back in the startup, when it, itself loads up. I actually hacked this file (can't remember which it is, as it's been years since I had the card) and took the reference to starter.exe out, and it no longer started up. But, as I remember, I found out later on, that it can be disabled in the sound control panel somewhere.
My darling only linux its for hack :) not windows .dll
Regards :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Okay then, My Sweetness... I "hex edited" the dll.

Linux is for people who can't handle total frustration. :winkgrin:

·
Registered
23 Posts
GreyBoy said:
Okay then, My Sweetness... I "hex edited" the dll.

Linux is for people who can't handle total frustration. :winkgrin:
Quiet nice my friend , very nice :) what is hex editor? :)) lol
you have your truth part here :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.