Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emergency Boot Disks

6K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  fiddle faddle 
#1 ·
Hi everyone, I don't want to be creating a repeat discussion but I have checked out the links including bootdisk.com and the disks you create there are only for floppy disks. I just would like to know, does anyone know how you can create emergency boot disks for free in xp, vista and windows 7? Thanks. Andrew

#2 ·
#3 ·
Windows XP Emergency Boot CD: AnswersThatWork's Free Bootdisk, Boot CD, ISO, XP Boot Disk, Win98 Boot Disk, Win98SE, XP Boot CD Image, Startup, Files, Downloads

Windows Vista Emergency Boot CD: Windows Vista Recovery Disc Download — The NeoSmart Files

Windows 7: No download required as a bootable System Repair Disc can be created from within Windows 7 (Control Panel >> Backup and Restore >> Create System Repair Disc)

Hello pip, that's terrific, a lot of extensive information, many thanks for that. Andrew

#5 ·
Hi Fiddle, I'm not sure about this, but others can correct me if I'm wrong. I'm thinking that if you have a system with xp service pack 3 then the disk would be useful in getting your xp working again and then it's just a case of getting the service pack update once again from Microsoft updates. Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.