Tech Support banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i sent an email 2 a freind and he said he carnt stop receiveing it he is running xp and e mail claint is outlook so i sent the same email to some one else and they said they received it no worries i use norton to check for viruses because this bloke said it was my computer and i sent him a virus but that carnt be i check all emails i use incredi mail as email client and norton checks everything i send can someone help me and my freind out as he dosent want any more emails from me then i heard today it is doing it to all of his emails that get sent to him from different people

·
Resident Pirate
17,982 Posts
It more then likely is a virus. Norton, sadly, does not pick everything, infact you'd be lucky if it did pick up anything.

Try AVG or AVAST (they are free anti-virus programs but are a lot more efficient)

You might also find help in the highjack section. The link on the top right of any page (one that reads "Having problems with spyware and pop-ups? First Steps") will help you with that.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how come the other person didnt get the virus that i sent it to than he said it came through fine

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.