Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Windows 7 I am on a Gateway Intel 400 2 gb Ram 1 Tb harddrive using my large screen TV Mitsibuish as my monitor. Since installing Windows 7 my display has been edge to edge on my TV display. Recently after downloading a startup utility called starstartup my display changed with a two inch border on all sides. I have since deleted the startup utility but the border remain. I restored my computer to an earlier restore point nothing changed. So I think there must be another reason for this change in the display. On another hard drive with Windows XP which was also displaying edge to edge display but after I installed windows 8 beta the same thing occurred there was a border instead of the edge to edge display. I attempted to change the resolution which was on 1920 X 1080 to a lesser resolution but that didn't correct the display. So the resolution is back to 1920 X 1080. I clicked on full screen mode stay the same. Would like to get back to the edge to edge display. Hope you can help. Xandr

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.