I am using a Toshiba A30 satelite with XP Home edition. I am not a computer expert, just a user. Could you please explain the procedure for repair in windows XP Home edition?
- Windows setup will install the start menu items as shown in Figure 19.
- Windows will begin rebuilding the registry as seen in Figure 20.
- Windows will finish writing registry values and save the remainder of settings to the hard drive as shown in Figure 21. Windows will also delete its temporary files and restart.
- Windows will restart and show its splash screen with "Please Wait". This is shown is Figure 22.
- You can now complete the Welcome Wizard to your own preferences. The Welcome Wizard is shown below in Figure 23.
You have now successfully completed a Windows Repair.