Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've recently installed E5200 on my Asus p5d-dh deluxe mobo. And i'm really disappointed that my mobo doesn't provide full support (overclocking support) to my E5200, as there are vcore options missing.

So i want to volt mod the E5200. VID of my processor is 1.2375v checked through coretemp software, so guys help me out to increase the vcore to 1.35v and 1.4v. How can i do that? I don't know which pins would be taken into account. So need your help. thanx

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yup i know bios has lot's of options including vcore adjustments but until u r using 65nm processor as i was earlier using an E2220 and all the options were present including vcore adjustment from 1.2v to 1.7v in 0.0125 increments, but as soon as i installed E5200 (45nm) processor the problem starts now vcore is from 1.45v to 1.7v and on selecting 1.45v the system doesn't boot up. Bios is showing the L2 cache of the processor to be 6MB in actual it has 2MB, the multiplier which is 12.5 is being shown as 12x and .5 is being ignored, so it looks like board doesn't support overclocking of 45nm processors.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.