I have been trying to burn a copy of my windows xp os, but can't seem to get it to run after burning to disc. will show all files but will not start and boot the system with xp. would like a little help with this one. thanx.
1. Need to have show hidden files and folders on.
2. Then copy it to harddrive
3. Now you will need Isobuster to pull the microsoft image from the xp disc and copy
it to the xp files you copied onto harddrive. (this is why its not booting from cd).
4. Next, Magic ISO to make an image file of it ( I use as undocked windy posted)
5. Burning program, such as nero 6, or nero 7, or there are a few others that will work too.
A forum community dedicated to tech experts and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about articles, computer security, Mac, Microsoft, Linux, hardware, networking, gaming, reviews, accessories, and more!