Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have downloaded S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl from net and write in a DVD.But when I inserted the dvd to install the game in the drive...nothing happens.There is nothing wrong with the burn process.But when I insert the disk into the dvd drive,it says that the media format is not recognized.I check the disk in other computer and it works fine.Is there any problem in my DVD drive? how can the drive able to read the file?I have many other DVD games.This problem didn't arise before.What should I do?The file format is .rar format and I have winrar.
I use nero 7 for burning.The dvd seemes full of data and I checked it in my frnds comp and its running! But in my dvd drive it isn't working.After inserting dvd I checked the volume properties,it shows free space 0 bytes and used space:0 bytes like the drive is empty.I tried to access the files by using command prompt also it shows "the disk media is not recognized.It may not be formatted."
DVD contains 4 .RAR files size app 3 GB.It is the only dvd that has such a problem,but my other dvds are work pretty fine and I really keen to play the game.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.