Hi, :wave: and welcome to TSF.
We need to know a little more about your issue.
What happens when you try to burn dvd's?
What brand and type of blank discs are you using eg., Verbatim, Sony, JVC, etc, DVD-R, DVD+R or DVD+R DL? Probably best if you copy all information from the disc packaging.
In my limited expertise, poor quality recording media is most often the culprit.
Also, what software are you using to burn?
Please note: There are other methods of posting the report, but this is the only way to post it without revealing sensitive information.
- Please download Speccy System Information Tool and save it to somewhere convenient such as your desktop.
- Close any programs that may be running including your browser and double click Speccy.exe to run the tool.
- Watch out for any offers to install other programs such as google chrome and untick the box(es) if you don't want them.
- Speccy will very quickly scan your pc and create a report.
- Top left of screen click file and select Publish Snapshot...
- Click Yes to proceed.
- Copy the URL to your clipboard and paste it into your next reply.