Tech Support banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone please tell me what this means? Virus? I have dups of every app on my phone. Never had this before. First noticed when deleting cache from main apps like Chrome. I would delete cache and when clicked the "back" arrow the dup app is there with the original cache amount I deleted. Also, noticed one app has the version number underneath the app title, the other app has nothing under it. Would appreciate someone's input. Thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Yes! I need help. Thanks so much for replying. Can you explain what having duplicate apps mean? You mentioned you could help with other problems. I have many issues with my wireless network! I have reached the point of almost tossing laptop and phone off the deck but haven't (not yet anyway). I feel like someone has gotten into my wireless network. It's a private secured network, but I have had so much stuff happening it's pathetic. I have or had a l Roku on it as well as my devices which are diminishing daily. I've gone thru two laptops that I can't use any longer due to errors so using my phone. I just got a new phone, a Nokia 5.2. I had Samsung's before but all this weird stuff began happening with that so I switched to Nokia, which I've had in the past and liked. I've written too much here but if you have any suggestions/input let me know. Thanks for reading.

·
TSF Moderator , Hardware Team , Networking Team
8,229 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts