Tech Support banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i scaned my computer and i have found out that these drivers are out of date:

NVIDIA GeForce FX 5700LE(Microsoft Corporation)

NVIDIA MCP2S Serial ATA Compatible Controller (v2.6)

NVIDIA MCP2S Parallel ATA Controller (v2.6)

Intel(R) 536EP V.92 Modem #2

NVIDIA Network Bus Enumerator

can someone post up links to where i can download updates for these drivers please

Also would this be the reason why my computer turns it self off when it connverts something

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
>>>NVIDIA Drivers<<< are here, you will have to navigate through the menu but it's pretty obvious what to do, ultimately it will take you to the driver download assuming you make the correct selections.
You should be able to get each of your Nvidia drivers from that link using the same format for each selecting the appropriate choices each time.

>>>Modem Driver<<< should hopefully be the one you need, if you have problems with the Nvidia ones then the motherboards site should have drivers available as well, just go to their site and find your board there and it should link to the drivers, hope this helps.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
will i tyr and find one that says NVIDIA GeForce FX 5700LE and all the other ones

is there a programme i can download that will upgrade them all for me ???

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Try >>>This<<< for your graphics, hopefully it will take you to it.

But the other drivers aren't as obvious, there is no program to get them for you, without paying anyway, but get >>>Everest<<< and run that, it will give you a list of installed components and by clicking on them you can click on a link to take you to the drivers site for that product, but it still requires you to navigate to the actual download using the info given to you by the program, hope that helps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.