Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am unsure if I am on the correct forum but will explain the difficulties I have in downloading YouTube film. It starts but only runs for two/three seconds and then "buffers". That is it, nothing more. It is infuriating.
I am on my laptop using a SafeCom SWBARR-5400 router to my main pc. I have Windows XP and no other problems re internet connection. :upset:
I have tried so many suggestions from many sources but to no avail; still two seconds then nothing.
Please, any suggestions would be gratefully received:pray:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. Most videos buffer, apart from DVDs, but YouTube is impossible. I use Google Chrome as my default browser and have put internet connection to default but still no joy.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I tried the safe mode and could not access internet connection so I tried YouTube on my Internet Explorer and, lo and behold, it works fine. Being a particular fan of Google and Chrome as my browser, I did not think for one minute that the browser was the problem. For months now I have tried everything and realise now that I should have asked on Tech Support for the solution. Thank you Maz.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.