Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I try to download photos from iPhone 5s to my PC, my PC won't recognize the phone. The phone trusts the PC but then nothing happens. At one time it worked but not now.

Using Windows 10
Local built PC

Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry it took so long to answer, we have been traveling.
Previously I was using File Explorer to download my photos, it used to work great.
Now using iTunes works.
Thanks for the tip.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's correct, File Explorer still doesn't recognize my iPhone. Its a pain, but I can live with iTunes.
And yes I do click "trust this computer" pop up.

·
Game Team Tech
955 Posts
Even better use Google Photos, use your gmail account if you have on then use the app on your phone to upload photos to Google photos. This way it shows when and where the pictures videos was taken then free up space if you need to.

Then when you want to download the photo's to the pc login to your google photo's account and download to pc no wires needed.

you can use this method anywhere in the world to show your photo's to friends and family without them having to look at your phone.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Even better use Google Photos, use your gmail account if you have on then use the app on your phone to upload photos to Google photos. This way it shows when and where the pictures videos was taken then free up space if you need to.

Then when you want to download the photo's to the pc login to your google photo's account and download to pc no wires needed.

you can use this method anywhere in the world to show your photo's to friends and family without them having to look at your phone.
Yeah, I use Google Photos too as a back up. iTunes just makes it easier to sync with all other apple devices as well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.