Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I seem to be having a problem and wondering if anyone here can help.
My problem is that;

Currently using group policy on the DC i have disable save file to disk option enabled, So there for students can not save and files from the internet.

I need the students to be able to just save word documents execel files and such and not exe files or dll file's etc.

OK so i decided of a possible solution. that is, what i tried is: to disable the save file to disk option so the students can download, and then setting a content rule in isa management on the ISA server to deny any files to be downloaded or access with the extension's that i do not want them to download ie: .exe .dll .rar etc SO now i have this content rule set right and i have added the groups to apply this content rule to.

But when i test it using a student account, it lets be download anything i like.

So my question is, is this a possible solution and any idea's why it does not work and also, is there any other way of achiveing this.

Please any help will be greatly appreciated. As currently students can not download the documents they need to for the coursework.

Ragards to all,

Chris

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.