Tech Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Global Moderator
51,596 Posts
Looks a lot like the video adapter is failing. I'd start by reseating it, but it's likely you'll need to replace it.

·
Visiting Tech
1,587 Posts
First thing I would do is try a different monitor on that computer. If you don't have another monitor, most TVs support computer input. This will tell you if the problem is in the monitor, or the computer.

You could also try that monitor on another computer. If only other is a notebook, all notebooks support external monitors. You will just have to find the applicable Fn + F-key the enables the external monitor.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
First thing I would do is try a different monitor on that computer. If you don't have another monitor, most TVs support computer input. This will tell you if the problem is in the monitor, or the computer.

You could also try that monitor on another computer. If only other is a notebook, all notebooks support external monitors. You will just have to find the applicable Fn + F-key the enables the external monitor.
did this, used friend monitor and it happened again with his monitor

·
Visiting Tech
1,587 Posts
Then for sure you know it is on the computer side. If your computer supports integrated graphics, you could try that - and perhaps use that until a new card arrives. If not a gamer, you may find the integrated meets your needs just fine.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Then for sure you know it is on the computer side. If your computer supports integrated graphics, you could try that - and perhaps use that until a new card arrives. If not a gamer, you may find the integrated meets your needs just fine.
i have ryzen 5 3600 it does not supports integrated graphics, so right now i am waiting for my sister's lapi to arrive then i will exchange it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts