Tech Support banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have about 10 different CD's all with music on that I was using to transfer from my old PC to my new PC. I had put the music from my old PC on to the CD's so that when I built my new PC I could transfer the music over.

I have transferred music from 9 of the 10 discs but when I insert 1 of them this comes up for about 5 minutes:

Then it disappears and I get the option to 'view files inside folder' etc. Well when I double click to view the files nothing happens and the option menu just disappears.

I have tried cleaning the disc, restarting the computer, checking the other discs again to see if it was actually the discs problem and not the Computer but I'm still getting the same problem with this 1 disc. I have tried right clicking the drive and selecting 'open' & 'explore' but that just crashes my PC.

I know that the PC is reading the disc as it is showing in My Computer as 'Music CD' and on the left it says that the CD contains 693mb.

I wouldn't be too bothered usually but I can't remember what music I had on the CD so I won't be able to get it again and this is what is frustrating me.

HK

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.