Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m creating a website that will handle tons of data, using MS SQL Server for the active content, basically dropping records into a variety of webpage templates for the end-user. But, my back-office first has to sort through tons of raw data and whip it into shape, drafting and editing text, cropping/resizing photos, assigning links, etc. I’m using Access 2003 for that process, to handle everything that is not yet ready to be imported into the SQL Server for publication to the live website.

I understand that I can display data from an Access db on a webpage, somehow (just a facsimile of the real webpages in which it will be displayed, later, one record at a time). It would be very helpful for the back-office staff to have an in-house, interactive way to see how the data they’re editing will eventually appear on the website, giving them insights into how they need to adjust it further.

My head is reeling from all of the different stuff I’ve read about how I might do this. Can you all give some general advice on how I should get started, which direction I should take?

Thank you.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.