Tech Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All our end users within the organisation use Win 10 21h1 or above. During recent times, most of our users started receiving the pop-up, "Some Settings are managed by your organization" under display settings and they're unable to rearrange the displays. I googled and tried few troubleshooting and none of them really helped. Are there any recent bugs identified in relates to the issue? Has anyone identified the solution to this problem. Any help is much appreciated

Thank you

·
Global Moderator
Knowing how to use Google to solve problems
42,852 Posts
Do the Users of the Organization log into a Domain? Or is this a Peer to Peer Network? Are all of the users using Local Profiles? Or are some using Microsoft Accounts? Are all the users Admin Users? Or are some of them Standard Users? Did your Organization implement any Group Policy settings for setting Displays or other options?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes we log into our organization's domain and load local user profiles. Most of the users are admins of their own computer and there are no Group policies implemented for any settings. If that answers all your question

·
Global Moderator
42,852 Posts
Are you part of the IT dept? Or do you have Domain Administrator access to AD?
Profiles can be restricted or maintained in AD. Including Display Settings.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes am part of the IT dept and has domain admin access. Thing is I need to get rid of the notifications "Some Settings are managed by your organization", I dont need the settings to be managed by the IT. How come this notification is blocking the settings out of the blue.

·
Global Moderator
42,852 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts