Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the information i just bought the cpu here is what i have so far looking to buy other parts if you know somthing i need please reply thanks

DFI LANPARTY UT ICFX32OO-T2R/G
CORSAIR 620W PSU
POWERCOLOR X1900XTX
2 RAPTOR X 150GB HARD DRIVES.
THERMALTAKE ARMOR Jr. CASE
INTEL 6700 CPU

·
Registered
13,828 Posts

·
Registered
13,828 Posts
Those say they are for a different DFI motherboard. I would wait for now, I will let you know if I find out anymore info.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
matt
Quote...3. About the Memory. I am confused, it takes 240 pin DDR2 and the fastest speed it takes is DDR2 800MHz, but Corsair's configurator lists it as taking DDR400. I would hold off on the memory for now.

Matt I dont think corsair has my motherboard listed yet thats why.
Also I think you are right about waiting a bit, the boards are just now out and it will take a week or two for other manufactures to set them into there systems, like corsair etc..

I did write a email to OZC and told them i can't find there memeory for sell anywhere that they make and if they could sell it directly to me but i doupt they would do that.

·
Registered
13,828 Posts
That is what I am confused about too, that is why I am recommending you wait on the RAM. That is the right motherboard, I think there might be a mistake since it is new. I would send an e-mail to DFI support for now and ask them if they know any compatible modules.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.