Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please help!

So i have read this thread, and nothing really changed, I still get the same problem the yellow question mark, and my wireless does not work :(

http://www.techsupportforum.com/f31/solved-adaptor-problem-driver-is-not-installed-266626.html

here are some screen shots:

can some one help me!

I initially had vista on my laptop, but it would just heat up my computer!

everything works, I am even posting this thread from my laptop, the only thing that does not work is wireless.

My Configurations:

Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 Duo CPU
T9300 @ 2.50 GHZ
772 MHZ 3.50 GB of RAM
WINDOWS XP, SERVICE PACK 2

if you need any other specs, let me know, please help.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

·
Global Moderator
Electronic Design
52,027 Posts
Please post the images here in a resolution sufficient to see what they actually say.

To post a screen shot of the active window, hold the Alt key and press the PrtScn key. Open the Windows PAINT application and Paste the screen shot. You can then use PAINT to trim to suit, and save it as a JPG format file. To upload it to TSG, open the full reply window and use the Manage Attachments button to upload it here.

Hold the Windows key and press R, then type devmgmt.msc

Please respond to all the following steps.

1. Under Network adapters, please tell me all the devices listed.
  2. Are there any devices under Network adapters that have a red x displayed?
  3. Also, are there any devices anywhere in the Device Manager display with yellow ? or ! displayed?

·
Administrator, Team Manager, Gaming, Team Manager,
54,106 Posts
It is not Vista that is overheating the laptop that has to do with the Nvidia video card, Are you running the latest Bios A12?

For the drivers have you installed the motherboard drivers yet?

In the Device Manager, Right click on My Computer, Select Properties, On the Hardware Tab click on Device Manager, Right Click on the error (Yellow Question mark), Then on Properties, Then on the Details Tab.
A window will open and under Device Instance ID it will post the DEV/VEN#.

·
Administrator, Team Manager, Gaming, Team Manager,
54,106 Posts
It is not Vista that is overheating the laptop that has to do with the Nvidia video card, Are you running the latest Bios A12?

For the drivers have you installed the motherboard drivers yet?

In the Device Manager, Right click on My Computer, Select Properties, On the Hardware Tab click on Device Manager, Right Click on the error (Yellow Question mark), Then on Properties, Then on the Details Tab.
A window will open and under Device Instance ID it will post the DEV/VEN#.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.