Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings Everyone.

Does anybody know how to delete the usernames in Msn instant messenger in the pull down menu when you first sign on the messenger. I share my computer with alot of people and the usernames has become quite extensive in the drop-down menu. I've tried un-installing the messenger and re-installing it, but the user names comes back, when i reinstall msn messenger. There has to be away of doing this without reformatting my hard drive. And there must be a way to delete or stop those usernames from showing up again when I sign on. Please respond ASAP.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Delete your XP account. There will be a option saying keep files or deletes files. Once you deleted the account your My documents files will be on someone elses account.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
->|Blade<- said:
Delete your XP account. There will be a option saying keep files or deletes files. Once you deleted the account your My documents files will be on someone elses account.
How do you delete my Xp account? And have you personally tried this? Did you lose any of your documents or pictures?

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is it!!!!

click on star menu click on run type in control userpasswords2 press enter click on the advanced tab click on manage passwords and remove at ur will :D have fun

·
TSF Enthusiast
6,298 Posts
I'm not sure about this, but I think that anything in C:\windows\profiles\yourusername (I think that's how it is, it might be different since I use Win98) would be deleted if you chose not to keep your files, so make sure to back them up

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.