Tech Support banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I accidently deleted some enrcypted folders that I wasn't suppose to. Before deleting a window popped up stating "encrypted files/folders will not be placed in recycle bin" in which I clicked yes but then realized there were some folders that shouldn't have been deleted. Is there anyway I can get those back at all??? I know there's software outthere but I'm looking for the fastest way/free way to do it.

·
Banned
308 Posts
Hey,

It's most certainly not free, but a good recovery program is Ontrack Easy Recovery Professional. it does an extremely good job recovering files. one alternative you may want to look into is an undelete tool. You can probably find one for free through google if you look hard enough. Although, I'm not familiar with the hit/miss rate of that kind of program so you'd be on your own on that one.

Regards,

Brandon

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Hi,

The lovely architect of CCleaner---I donated a while back and so get notices---just launched first Beta version of his new recovery software. I can't judge it differentially.....never having seen one before, but given it's free, you may want 2 try it!

http://www.recuva.com/

Jill

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.