Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
pls solve my problem i'm stucked for 3 days. i have very important project to do in 1 week. i had some problem in my windows xp.. so i thought to format install something different. so i install windows 7 ultimate for doing my graphic work, but some of my software are incompatible with win 7 , and also images, photos, videos are very pixelleted even after installing latest driver for graphic card. i dont want any adjustment now. just want to xp back. i tried everything, dualpro software, usb boot function, cd-dvd boot, but due to partition style of windows vista and windows 7 i can not install xp, so please tell me the perfect idea or solution that will work . dont give me any link for long process . i have read a lot already. i have edit registry shrink volume for installing xp. but i found error everytime. i have tried to install xp with 4 new bootable cd. so there is no chance for change dvds-cds and pen drives. help i have very few time. give a working idea! thank u very much

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i can not even reach at that level..... when i press key to reboot the cd and Format the partition using the NTFS file system (quick) .. as it start installing windows an error comes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.