Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)

Hello all,

It is with great pleasure to announce that our friends over at Deepcool have teamed up with us to do an exclusive OCN giveaway. Firstly, if you are not aware of Deepcool, they have been in the game since 1996. Originally based in Shen Zen in Beijing, they first started out producing cooling products for Desktops and Servers, since then they have moved into other markets such as Power Supply Units, Cases and more. For a full overview of their products we encourage you to visit: DEEPCOOL----High quality Laptop Cooling Pad,CPU Cooler,Power Supply,PC Case

Now to the good stuff, Deepcool has put up the following for grabs:

Fryzen GAMER STORM CPU AIR COOLER (Worth $89.99 USD)
*Castle 240mm AIO x 1 (Worth $109.00 USD)
*Castle 280mm AIO x 1 (Worth $129.00 USD)
*Gammaxx GT TUF version x 3 (Worth $49.99 USD)

So how do I get a piece of this action I hear you ask. Easy, simply fill in the provided form to enter using the link below. It is that simple!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DeepCool2018

Entries open 10Am (EST) Monday August 27th 2018 and all entries must be received by 4:00 p.m. (EST) on Sunday November 4, 2018. Prior to entering please take a read of the Giveaway rules and terms listed in the next post.

A winner will be chosen once a week on the following dates:

September 24th
October 1st
October 8th
October 15th
October 22nd
October 29th
November 5th

Winners will be notified by VerticalScope Inc.

I hope you will all join me in thanking Deepcool for making this a possibility! Good luck to all.:thumb:

P.S
For all the winners, we would love to see your winning items in use or in a build log, why not right?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.