Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To be more specific after start up of the game, the game manager itself shows absolutely nothing in its list. This is something brand new to occur after playing the game for roughly one and a half years without issue beyond the occasional SCAR error caused by mods.

Now I am unsure if this is a fact that may help or hinder the issue but attempting to patch DC outside of the game itself, via attempting an online match through the game prompting an update of the game, results in a crash immediately. It is to be noted I have tried all usual steps listed before posting this issue and have even sought help via the RFN site as well as THQ and have come up with bubcus aside from this being an existing issue and to most people's knowledge no solution.

This is a retail version, not Steam thus to cut off the obvious solution of verifying game files is out since as far as I know Steam is unable to do such without the game being a Valve software or Steam bought program/mod/game. I have attached a DxDiag as well in case it may reveal an insight I am overlooking. If anything else is required please ask and I will do my best to provide the information

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.